We bring coverage for all your shipments or consignments effected by all transport means. Our marine insurance protects your Marine Cargo for unforeseen perils and risks to transportation of goods, whether by sea or by air or by land.
Why do I need a Marine Insurance?
- To cover marine hull
- To cover cargo clause A, B or C
What should I know about Marine Insurance?
- Clause A: Provides coverage for all risks of loss or damage to the subject matter insured; the word ALL RISKS should be understood in the context of the clause “A” to cover “fortuitous loss”, but not loss that occurs inevitably.
- Clause B: Provides all the covers available under clause “C” above in addition to:
- Earthquake, Volcanic Eruption or Lightning
- Washing overboard
- Entry of sea, lake or river water into the vessel, craft, hold, conveyance, container, lift van, or place of storage
- Total Loss of any package lost overboard or dropped whilst loading on to or unloading from the vessel or craft.
* Clause “B” does not provide coverage for theft, shortage and Non Delivery.
- Clause C: Cover loss of, or damage to the subject matter insured, “reasonably attributable to”:
- Fire or explosion
- Vessel or craft being stranded, grounded, sunk or capsized
- Overturning or derailment of the land conveyance
- Collision or contact of vessel, craft or conveyance with any external object other then water
- Discharge of cargo at a port of distress
- The insurance also covers loss of or damage to the subject matter insured caused by:
- General average sacrifice
What should I do in case of claim?
- Contact the hotline number on your policy